Thursday, March 02, 2006

Mini Reunion

It's going up to 80F degrees today -- YEAH!!! Already things around me are blooming like mad - Bradford pears, forsythia, spirea, daffodils, red maples ... man ... the show has begun!

My sisters live in New York, my mom, in Florida. We try at least once a year, to all get together for a few days. This year, my sisters and I are flying to Florida to be with my mom and attend the Strawberry Festival near Tampa. I leave for Fl this afternoon -- so I'll be a bit quiet without a computer ... I'll get back Sunday night .... and try to scan whatever I have time to sketch.

I hear NY is going to have a snowstorm this afternoon!! so I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that my sisters can make it out of LGA on time to get to Florida for our 2 day mini family reunion ....

Have a great w/e everyone! (and I hope to too!) lol

Lin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Have a wonderful time! Are you going to come back with palm tree sketches? Hint, hint ;D.