Sunday, May 21, 2006

My Red Wagon


A few Christmases ago, my children gave me this red wagon to help me around the garden. I've enjoyed it immensely! And now, my grandchildren are enjoying it too! Although it is usually ME taking both Nick and Emily for rides, yesterday, Emily decided SHE was was going to pull the wagon AND her brother! What a strong two-year old (both physically AND in determination!!).

When the two of them went down for a nap, I sketched the wagon. Nothing better than fresh air and exercise for sleeping well! LOL

8 comments:

Sue Seibert said...

I love the sketch. The color and the shadows are just right. And to group it with the photos is just wonderful!

Rissa said...

The sketch is great. I never had a little red wagon myself, but they sure look fun. :-)

Teri said...

Cute cute cute. I love your version and the little ones. What fun!

Anonymous said...

Great photos and drawing! Isn't it fun to draw their "toys?"

Terri said...

Fantastic Lin. :o)

Linda said...

:-D I love this! Great red wagon, too, by the way!

Shelly McC said...

I love this page!

Anastasia said...

This is a wonderful sketch!!! what a fun wagon