Monday, February 05, 2007

It May Be Quiet Here

We've had some distressing news last night and today:

* My mom is in the hospital (Florida) with a severe (and newly diagnosed) case of diverticulitis

* Rebecca's husband Ken (from the B&B where I've roomed for almost 4 years) is in the hospital with pneumonia and not expected to recover

* My dd's daughter was at the hospital yesterday with a high fever that wouldn't break -- cold, congestion, ear infection, cough ... on her third round of antibiotics.....

* My brother-in-law goes in to the hospital for a stint placement tomorrow ...


So if I'm scarce ... please keep these loved ones in mind ... thanks!

Lin

8 comments:

caseytoussaint said...

My thoughts are with you Lin.

Anonymous said...

I don't know why these things tend to come in waves, but they do. Will be thinking of you and your loved ones. Take care.

Brenda Yarborough said...

You and yours are all in my prayers! Thanks for letting us know.

Anonymous said...

Oh Miss Lin, I'm so sorry! OF COURSE you will be in my prayers, as will your family. I've lit a candle for you...

Bonny said...

Lin, I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
Gentle Hugs,

Bonny

Teri said...

Oh my goodness, a disaster on all fronts. Prayers and hugs to you and everyone.

Anonymous said...

I'm sending a really big HUG.

Donn said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Lin. Seems like illness comes in bunches. And with this crazy weather, it's a wonder everyone hasn't suffered one way or another.
Bless you and your family.