Friday, February 09, 2007

Update

While everyone is recovering nicely, my mom is still rather weak, and so I will be heading out to Florida tomorrow to be with her upon her release from the hospital and help her regain her strength while she's home.

I'll probably be scarce for a while, but I'll be sketching and will post my work upon my return.

Sketching, drawing, painting this week, though the time wasn't a lot, sure has helped me release a lot of the stress and worry of this insane week. It has also helped me restore some of my calm and perspective and energy ...

Thank you all for your supportive words and prayers ... THAT too has helped enormously ...

Keep sketching!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

I;'m sending you prayers Lin in your time of need. So glad your mom is up and about. I hope you can find time to take care of yourself too.

Penny said...

Lin I havent checked in for a few days and oh boy have you had a week, my thoughts are with you in this very challenging time, keep painting and journalling.

Felicity Grace said...

Lin, my thoughts are with you too, and I wish your Mom a full recovery. My mum is still very weak after surgery last year but she's recovering slowly and surely. It seems to take so much longer when you are older and it's always worrying but with all your love I'm sure your Mom will have the best care!

Laureline said...

You're a wonderful daughter and I'm sure your mother will thrive under your care. Take care of yourself, too, cara Lin.

Terri said...

Oh Lin, I've been away and come back to catch up on your news. So glad your Mum and little Taylor are both on the mend. Very sad about Ken. What a week you have had. I'm glad you are finding some stress relief in your art. Hopefully your garden will give you comfort too - if you have time to spend in it!! Big hugs my friend. I'm so sorry you are going through a rough patch. They really do put the good ones in perspective though don't they?! P.S. Happy Birthday for Charles.

Jana Bouc said...

I'm sorry to hear of all your family's difficulties while I was gone. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Patti G. said...

Lin, I tried to leave a note here yesterday and blog would not let me! I am glad that your MOm is coming to feeling a bit better! I have been thinking and praying for you both and the family!! <3

By the way, the rose below this post, should be a FRAME!!!! WOW!
Hugs,Patti