Monday, July 09, 2007

TAGGED

I've been tagged by Mrana (http://www.mrana.typepad.com/bitbybit/) and so here's what I"m to do:

1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-tags should write a blogpost of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged.

Here's my 8:

1. I love candy of all sorts -- and cookies, and cakes, and anything sweet! But I keep a stash hidden and dole out each and every morsel by making me do something to be rewarded (such as walk a mile, clean the oven, etc.) .... and yes, I do stick to it! LOL

2. I LOVE the out of doors and am most comfortable in the woodlands.

3. One of the best part of my job is being able to wear bluejeans and T-shirts/sweatshirts to work (I work at a school teaching horticulture and running an Arboretum)

4. I've written a book and had it published by a University Press

5. I've had a ton of poems published and yet haven't written a poem in YEARS!

6. I started my visual arts journey by creating pretty soaps, then paper arts such as collage and altered books.

7. I keep 'scrapbooks/journals' for each of my grandchildren.

8. My sweet husband does most of the cooking.

At this point I am to tag 8 folks -- but I think I"ll simply ask 8 friends to volunteer for the honor and let me know when the post!

Thanks!!!

(and that's probably more than you'll ever want to know about me! LOL)

Lin

6 comments:

Claudia said...

Dear Lin, I totally agree with you in point 2!!! Thank you for sharing your "secrets" with us!

Teri said...

Interesting secrets Lin. You have helped me think of a few for my tag. Soon people will know everything about us! Fun.

Anonymous said...

Lin....men who cook are the only kind to have, doncha' think??? ahahahaha!! deni....;)

Jane LaFazio said...

So, share with us some of your poetry....My husb does most of the cooking too (yea!)

Felicity Grace said...

I didn't know you were a poet Lin! Have you thought about illustrating them?

mrana said...

You published a book? What was it?! I'm learning a bit more about everyone which is wonderful, thank you :)