Saturday, May 15, 2010

Still life with Oranges


Still life with Oranges
Originally uploaded by linfrye
Daily Practice
Journal

It was a mighty full and long day yesterday and another one today with my husband's family reunion ... not much time for painting, I'm afraid. But I did manage a small work to keep in practice.

Temps and humidity hit a high yesterday in the 90s ... and the lightning and thunder woke me at midnight - but still no rain. C and I spent a good amount of time insuring that all our newly planted 'wee ones' got their needed water.

C's jam is tomorrow so hopefully, there'll be a bit of time to wet my brushes ...

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Teri said...

OMG!!! this is totally and awesomely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lorraine said...

Oh I love those colors and the texture. Very different for you and another Bravo success.

Hope you have a restful and paint-filled day on Sunday.
Hugs,
Lorraine