Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Inspired by a Shed in the Grasses

Daily Practice
Journal

Thank you so much for your most kind comments yesterday ......

I am still struggling with moving the spontaneous, splashy splatter to landscapes -- I worked on this last night - but have to admit that it was more 'directed' than yesterday's work. I added the shed (I should have made it larger) to give the summer grasses something to play against.

We're taking two vans of Arboretum Guests to Old Salem today -- we've got a garden tour in the morning, lunch, and then the homes and shops scheduled for the afternoon. Temps will be very high with thunderstorms predicted .. so fingers are crossed ...

I'll catch up tomorrow ...

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

I wouldn't change a thing. I love the colors and the suggestion of what's left of the fence. Have a terrific day; sounds like lots of fun.
Hugs,
Lorraine

Teri said...

it is soft and lovely.

Teresa said...

Beautiful! Lovely colors... and subject matter.