Thursday, May 03, 2012

Spring Bouquet

Spring Bouquet by linfrye
Spring Bouquet, a photo by linfrye on Flickr.

10" x 13"
Arches 140#CP

Another busy week behind me - sales, tours, trips, classes - and I'm heading out for a few days to visit my mom. She's been doing so well -- thank you all for your prayers and thoughts!

I'll be offline until next week - so I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I hope to catch up with everyone sometime mid- week!

It's very hot here already - mid 90sF yesterday -- so stay cool!

8 comments:

Clare said...

Absolutely Beautiful. I find your watercolours inspirational!

Vicki Holdwick said...

I love these, Lyn. I am so inspired by the looseness of your paintings and hope to be able to paint more like you do (but with my own "signature" of course) some time,

xoxo

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

What a beautiful bouquet... enjoy your visit with your Mom, glad she's feeling better these days.

Melliott said...

Oh, this is a pretty one--I love how you painted just the suggestion of a vase with your wash downward. Really nice.

Lorraine said...

What a gorgeous soft and impressionistic painting. I love the colors and the softness yet brightness and the dreamy feel of it. Like the flowers are hot and sleeping and dreaming of a bit of rain.

Have a good trip and I'm so happy your mom is doing better.

Big hugs.
Lorraine

maria said...

again a fantastically arrangement, bravo!
enjoy the time out and all good wishes for you and your mother
maria

Joan Tavolott said...

Beautifully done!!! You have such a way with flowers. Have a great trip up here.

Aquarell said...

Eine Wucht. Herrliche Leichtigkeit, sehr elegant und frei gemalt.