Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Winter Sentinels

My Winter Sentinels by linfrye .
My Winter Sentinels, a photo by linfrye . on Flickr.

Watercolor
Arches 140#CP

Such crazy weather -- temperatures yesterday afternoon were close to 60F ... and so many folks were walking around with light jackets. This morning, we are having a wintry mix of rain and snow flurries ...geez. No accumulation expected, but the large fluctuations in temps are really playing havoc with everyone.

We won't have the snow blanket I keep hoping for, but it's good to see a bit of the white stuff between the rain drops.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Lin - these are so beautiful. Your snow scenes are always such a delight to see. We are getting ready for about 10 days of severe cold weather - not too much snow but single digits. Like you our temperatures have been all over. Take care and have a lovely day.

Joan Tavolott said...

Hi Lin! I thought I comment on this, but maybe I did on Facebook or Flickr. I love your wintry scenes...bravo!!! We have a lot of snow and it doesn't seem like it will be going anyplace for a while. I'll have to get out there and paint something from the car. I did go out (all bundled up) yesterday and took some pix to use as references. Enjoy!