Sunday, February 04, 2007

Deco for Elaine


Deco
Originally uploaded by linfrye.
Here's page one for Elaine's Deco "Childhood Memories." This is probably my favorite image of myself at three - sitting in a chair in the country, surrounded by nature. I remember the 'farmette' my aunt owned in rural Long Island, LONG before that part of New York became so developed and congested. I used to walk among shoulder-high raspberries (even then I was short!! LOL) -- picking and eating them along my adventures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lin,
What a fantastic page and adorable little girl. What is the project you are working on?

Anastasia said...

a wonderful page Lin!! Ive joined an Altered bookclub, cant wait to start!!

Making A Mark said...

It's so interesting to compare you at three with your granddaughter at three. I have to say you have a certain 'woman of the world' confidence about you! ;) I love that photo of you in the chair.