Friday, March 09, 2007

Rebecca's brass ducks


Rebecca's brass ducks
Originally uploaded by linfrye.
I am off again --! I'm visiting my dearest daughter and wee T who is now holding onto the furniture and walking around the house! SUCH FUN!!!

These brass ducks of Rebecca's remind me of our children and grands -- the moommy duck and the baby duck -- sort of like visiting my daughter! Nonna being the one taking the photo! LOL

The ducks sit on Rebecca's kitchen mantle and were a gift from one of her children -- pretty fitting I think.

I may be scarce for a while as I get acquainted once again with a sweet little one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lin, Glad to hear you get to visit your daughter & grand kids. Have fun! Love your ducks! (I tried to post this earlier, but it didn't go through - hope it doesn't duplicate.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time and spoil that little one. How about another picture of her? Love the ducks....

Teri said...

Wonderfully done and so perfect for the impending visit. I know you will be in heaven.

Brenda Yarborough said...

Great job! Have fun with your dd and grand!!

Linda said...

Oh yay! Have a great time!