Saturday, April 26, 2008

En Route


En Route
Originally uploaded by linfrye
For my sketching on this trip, I went back to a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" Raffine journal -- and using a waterbrush. Since working over the last months on a 9 x 12" pad, this really felt cramped!!! LOL But because of space and time limitations, the smaller size and waterbrush really worked well.

We left a bit late for the airport and wound up running for the plane -- but we made it and had a chance to relax during the second leg of our trip. T was in my daughter's lap for the trip and the 3 of us sat in one area of seating, so space was limited for any sketching -- I still managed to get a bit of one of the sleeping passengers...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool. You amaze me how you manage to sketch no matter what!!!
Hugs,
Lorraine

Joan said...

I'm slowly checking through what you've posted from the trip. You got some wonderful photos. Thanks for sharing them. Nice sketch done on the plane. I usually wish I could see a bit more of the people when I'm trying to sketch them on planes or trains.