Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
Originally uploaded by linfrye
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
To my mom in Florida and to all the moms the world over!

May it be filled with sunshine and the sweetness of life!!!


(I painted these oranges months and months ago -- but felt the time was right today to post them. My mom is 85, living in Florida, loves fruit, and is as vibrant, thank heavens, as the color of these oranges!)

May all moms, children of moms, in-laws, friends and others -- remember the gifts mothers have given us all ....

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

5 comments:

Claudia said...

Super beautiful painting! Your mom will love it, I'm sure! Happy mothers day!

Anonymous said...

I especially love the texture in this one. Such a beautiful card for your Mom. And Happy Mother's Day to you to, dear friend!
Hugs,
Lorraine

mARTa said...

Lin I never fail to come see your daily postings...always a feast to the eyes! I wanted to stop by, wish you a happy mother's day also.

Teri said...

Beautiful and springy!

Robyn Sinclair said...

Stunning, stunning oranges, Lin. I personally think your paintings are really enhanced by your use of darks. Brava.