Sunday, November 29, 2009

Challenge - Belle Tout to Birling Gap

Daily Practice
Challenge - Belle Tout to Birling Gap

We're still catching up on chores and rest - but ever so glad to be home.

I spend a bit of time trying to get in some painting yesterday. I thought I'd give Bill's Belle Tout challenge a try. I can see where some things went well, others could be improved ... but it was fun trying all those cloud formations!

We're supposed to get a bit of a warm-up temperature-wise today, so there's a few more 'winterizing' things I need to do in the garden.

I hope your Sunday is wonderful!

5 comments:

Cori Lynn Berg said...

I really like this, Lin. A soft landscape yet there is movement to it.. The touch of plum in the sky.. nice.

Lorraine said...

Ultra gorgeous sky and clouds. WOW. And I love the landscape beneath -- unusual colors and it all works together beautifully!
Enjoy your day.
Hugs,
Lorraine

Connie said...

Those clouds are amazing! Glad you're home too.

Joan said...

Lin - Nice sense of depth in this!!! Wonderful clouds and coloring! Have a great day!!

Teri said...

It is a gorgeous landscape Lin.