Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dreaming of Fields of Wildflowers

1/8 Sheet
Arches 140#CP

Still unable to get my email on my work computer, and still unable to access Flickr except thru a borrowed laptop. This condition has multiplied across the campus, so I hope SOMEONE figures out what's wrong.... it's mighty frustrating!

The snow we were 'supposed' to have fizzled to a drip of rain... dang - I was hoping for a bit of snow! LOL So if I can't have snow, I'll dream of wildflowers ....

Which we won't have either if we don't get more rain. We're already in a state of drought ... and summer isn't even here ... I suspect it's going to be rocky year for landscaping unless the weather improves a lot!

Off to prepare for our Plant a Row volunteers -- have a great day!

3 comments:

Joan said...

Love the wildflowers...a delight! How can you be talking drought with all the rain and snowstorms that have passes through lately?

Sorry about the computer problems. That can be frustrating. We have a cold, beautiful sunny day today...perfect to find a view to paint from the car. Enjoy!

Teri said...

Computers and access stuff can be SO frustrating.

Yes, you are reedy for spring and so am I.

jsicignano2.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful painting of Wildflowers. If I could share some of our snow, I would send it out to you. This painting is giving us Long Islanders hope of spring and warmer days.
Thank you for sharing.