Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Field

The Field by linfrye
The Field, a photo by linfrye on Flickr.

1/8 Sheet
Arches 140#CP

A quick study of a field and mountain -- I'd change the mountain shape next time -- but it was good practice for 'greens.'

We're in for severe weather today, but hopefully not until after the sale ...

I'll catch up tomorrow - it's going to be a busy day!

Have a great weekend!


Joan said...

Nice job on the greens and the feeling in this!

We are having damp, cool weather. I'm tired of wearing my winter sweaters. lol I want spring!

Enjoy your day!!! Hope the plant sale went well.

Teri C said...

Wonderful greens Lin!
Stay safe with all those storms.

Lorraine said...

Oh Lin, the first thing I noticed and liked was the mountain!! Don't change a thing; just do another that pleases you because I like the unusual shape and slope of this one and it looks so misty and deep in the background with those beautiful trees and that creaky old fence!
Big hugs,