Friday, April 15, 2011

Remembering Fields of Wildflowers

1/8 Sheet
Arches 140#CP

Another work from the archives ...This view is from one I always pass on my way home -- there is something very appealing to me about the roll of the hills and the mass of wildflowers against the treeline ....

One more day before the plant sale. Our greenhouse and grounds are about ready and now it's time to get in the last bit of 'putting in place.' The weather forecast, fingers crossed, is saying rain AFTER lunch, which would give us the bulk of our sale is decent weather .. still crossing fingers ...

Have a great Friday!

3 comments:

Joan said...

Lovely job on this and the iris from yesterday...nice colors and light!!!

Hope the rain holds off for the plant sale. Have a sunny day!

Teri said...

Oh it is indeed a lovely view.
Good luck at the sale.

Lorraine said...

I am so sorry to be so late catching up but I so enjoyed Sterling Edwards' workshop and learned several new tips and tricks that I can't wait to try. We still have not filed our taxes -- but then there's always Monday LOL.

A beautiful scene Lin. I love the fall tree against the greens the the way the trees seem to curve around on each other and your foreground with the wildflowers is lovely and soft. Great job.
Hugs,
Lorraine