Saturday, August 27, 2016

Fall Sunflowers and Fruit


Several friends and I are just back from a week long workshop at Cheap Joe's in Boone, NC with Karlyn Holman! The facilities, food, home we rented, restaurants and the weather couldn't have been more pleasant!!! And the best part was Karlyn herself -- FUN, informative, filled with new ideas, and megawatts of creativity! I chose fall for many of our project creations ... I suppose it was the incredible 60-75 degree temps, fresh mountain air, and the beginning of the color changes ...

2 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Lin - sounds like such a fun time. I have always enjoyed seeing Karolyn's art. Have two of her books in fact on my shelf. Your Fall Sunflowers and Fruit" are lovely. Have a blessed week. Hugs!

Joan Tavolott said...

Tiis is lovely, Lin...ver autumnal. She's on my list to take a workshop with.