Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall Leaves


Daily Practice

Journal


Thank you all for your kindness and prayers. Mom continues to strengthen, and Mike is still on pain medicines awaiting the surgeon's decision, which should come today.


I spent the day with him yesterday .... when the pain meds were working, he was his normal self. But as they wore off, his pain kept him moaning and restless, hard for a mom. So fingers crossed the antibiotics are working and surgery won't be necessary ... we'll know today, I hope.


I grabbed a few leaves from the hospital parking lot and worked on those while he slept a bit.

We'll all be back in his room in a little while ....


We're having rain today - good for the plants and a good excuse to be indoors, too!


Take care.

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Your leaves are beautiful Lin. I know what a comfort it must be for Mike to have you by his side. Glad to hear your mom is doing better and still sending positive energy to Mike.
Hugs and Love,
Lorraine

Joan said...

You did a great job on the leaves...super fall colors. I'm glad to hear about your mom's improvement. I will keep her and Mike in my prayers for continued improvement for both of them. Stay strong!

Teri said...

Gorgeous leaves Lin!
Prayers for your ill ones.

Pat said...

I just wanted to let you know I put you and your loved ones on my prayer list. You’re so special to me I just hate to hear bad news from you.
I'm sending a big hug
Pat

Connie said...

Lin

These are GREAT!!!!!! Absolutely perfert!

Ivona Hrvatin said...

Like real ones. Very nice.