Monday, October 05, 2009

Stream Challenge by Ciuccio


Stream Challenge by Ciuccio
Originally uploaded by linfrye
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/ciuccio51/3961983786/)

This challenging scene came from a wonderful photo by Ciuccio (see above). I fell in love with the view - reminding me at one of the cattail area I have been photographing near my home. I decided to add a few cattails to the stream and focus a bit more on the foliage than the rocks ... though if I repaint it, I think I'd make the rocks more prominent.

THANK YOU, Ciuccio and Gerry for another terrific challenge!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely interpretation of the photo. And I love the serene color of the water and the soft fall foliage. Super!
Hugs,
Lorraine

Ivona Hrvatin said...

Wonderful again!! Fantastic color for the water...
May I ask you which colors did you use for water?

Teri said...

It looks wonderful Lin, so peaceful and serene.