Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Montgey Chateaux and Church

Daily Practice
Journal

This is from a lesson from Allen Kirk (http://www.tarnincolour.com/sbsnew.html) . I've had several of his PDF lessons for over a year, but came across this one yesterday and knew I had to try it. The scene reminds me of Italy with the warmth of the sun and hillside with its small cluster of buildings. It fit my need to keep warm after our temperatures never made it out of the low 40s!

I'm off to an out of town conference for the rest of the week, so I won't have access to the 'Net until late tonight. I'll do my best to catch up on Friday.

Meantime -- stay warm and have a great day!

2 comments:

Joan said...

Lin - This does look like an Italian hilltop town, with the wonderful greenery leading up to it!! LOVELY!!! Have a great day!

Lorraine said...

Very very nice. Such great perspective -- just perfect in fact. I feel like I'm at the bottom of the hill looking up at the buildings. Terrific job!
Hugs,
Lorraine