Monday, March 01, 2010

Flowered Doorway


Flowered Doorway
Originally uploaded by linfrye
Though the perspective got a bit wonky, I so fondly remember this doorway in Tuscany .... I loved the flowers - even the bit of stairways were crowded with spring's beauties! You have to love a place that displays its love of beauty in every aspect!

I'm hoping to return sometime next year - perhaps in the fall. I've made two spring trips - Sicily and Tuscany - and I've my fingers crossed to return during the olive harvest season. We're hoping!

Back to work again. Can it be March already? I've a full load of teaching this week so I may be scarce.

I hope you have a great week..... Rain and snow predicated for the middle of the week.

2 comments:

Joan said...

BEAUTIFUL AND INVITING!!! Nicely done!! There is just something about Tuscany that captures the soul and makes you want to return.

Hope the weather isn't too bad. I'm ready for warm sun!

Teri said...

So pretty and inviting Lin!!