Saturday, March 27, 2010

Going in Circles


Going in Circles
Originally uploaded by linfrye
Daily Practice
Journal

Our weather turned mighty cold and rainy, and all those wonderful spring blossoms, including my peaches, are all threatened. Dang ... there goes another peach season ...

I seem to be in the mood for experimenting and so this circle abstract is a practice of lost and found edges, more throwing paint, and a bit of negative painting.

I hope to rescue a few flowers before the cold turns everything brown ...

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oh oh oh I LOVE it. The colors -- so bold and gorgeous -- the circles adding just the right touch.
Stupendous!

Have a great weekend. We are off to the state capitol for a firearms freedom rally today. Brr, very very cold here yesterday and today but some sun. Back to the winter clothes!
Hugs,
Lorraine

Teri said...

Wow, this is so different for you, it knocked me off my chair. FABULOUS Abstract!!

Joan said...

This looks like a lot of fun, and you always learn something new when you play. I like your bold colors in this.

We are back to cold temps too. I want the warm sun again. Have a great one!!