Sunday, June 06, 2010

My Display Board


My Display Board
Originally uploaded by linfrye
You can see from these photos (I apologize for the glare) that the 10' x 10' square we each had lined the pavillion along the outer edges with two rows of artists in the center. Restrooms, concession and even a 'cool room - air conditioning and cold water' were all nearby. We were in the shade throughout the day, despite the 95+F heat. This brightness was during set up around 9 am ... but this side of the pavillion stayed bright and cheerful, and oh my yes, HOT, throughout the nine hours we were there.

2 comments:

Kate (Cathy Johnson) said...

Looks WONDERFUL. Wish I could have seen it in person...

Wezz said...

Love the displays, Lin! They really do the job well showing off your wonderful paintings. :-)