Thursday, November 04, 2010

Foggy Fall Morning


Foggy Fall Morning
Originally uploaded by linfrye
Daily Practice
Journal

Warm days, cool, cold mornings bring on the fog .....I drove in this morning in mighty thick mist almost missing my turn ... gracious!

This painting was based on a photo reference, but it could have been my drive into work this week.

We're expecting rain today and we've plans to try a hypertuffa garden project with the volunteers this morning since the weather with keep us indoors ....

Hope your day is terrific!

5 comments:

Joan said...

You do fog so well!!! Great job on the misty look and wonderful color.

We are having rain too. Have a great day!

Lorraine said...

Ooh such a wonderful moody look and colors. I agree with Joan; you do mist so well. You must teach me. I love seeing mist over the mountains!

I won't be commenting on your painting tomorrow because hopefully I will winging my way toward Raleigh! Yeah; it's finally here. Off to do the last minute stuff!
Big hugs,
Lorraine

Teri said...

Beautiful and moody!

jsicignano2.blogspot.com said...

Lin your work is outstanding. I agree with Joan and Lorraine, beautiful job on capturing the atmospheric mood. I actually enjoy all of your work. Like I have said before you are a great inspiration.
All the best to you.
Joan

Timaree said...

Oh that's not a photo! I sure thought it was a photo when I firsst saw it. Very nice.