Monday, January 24, 2011

Birch Trees


Birch Trees
Originally uploaded by linfrye
Daily Practice
Journal Size

My cold and cough got the best of me yesterday and I spent the day resting.... these trees were all I could muster. I'm feeling a bit better, but with that restlessness that comes from being a bit under the weather.

I'm heading to work today - there's much to do. If I grow too tired, I'll head back home, but I'll rest better knowing I completed some obligations that are due.

Take care and have a great week!

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

So sorry you are still fighting that cold.
But if this is how you paint when you are sick..... WOW. Gorgeous painting Lin. You know how I love birches but your treatment of them here is just gorgeous and unique. I love the purple with the yellow and fall golden colors. Lovely!
Big healing hugs,
Lorraine

annie said...

Hope the cold is letting up, Lin. I just love this.

annie

Joan said...

Lin - Beautiful colors in this one and the one of the lilies...just what this cold winter day needs. Lovely job on both.

I did not get to paint outdoors yesterday (visiting) or today (in-law's doctor's appointment), so I'm going to have to do something tonight. We had bitterly cold temps today and yesterday. I'm ready for spring!!!

Sorry your cold is getting you down. Don't let working run you down even more. Hope your day was good!

Teri said...

Sounds like this one really got you down. And yet, you still manage to create a beauty!