Friday, January 28, 2011

Mushrooms Three


Mushrooms Three
Originally uploaded by linfrye
Daily Practice
Journal Size

Had to change the pace a bit - and thought I'd play a bit with color and something different! LOL

The sun is rising as I'm typing - and the sky is ablaze in pink and purple -- if I painted it as it appears, it would look like an abstract of unbelievable colors!

We're in for a bit of rain, so I suppose that 'red sky in the morning' will hold true today. Still, our temps are finally rising a bit, so it will be time for a walk OUTDOORS and away from the treadmill.

Got home last night and took a good, long night's sleep - much needed this week.

Hope your day is wonderful!

5 comments:

jsicignano2.blogspot.com said...

Hi Lin,

Beautiful work and inspirational as usual. Lin, I am doing away with my watercolor blog. I will be placing a thumbnail of your recent work on my Joan Sicignano's fine art blog. Hope you come an visit.

All the best to you
Joan

Lorraine said...

Wow. What beautiful mushrooms Lin. And three is the perfect number!! I love the glow, the colors, and the background and oh my, the shapes are so incredibly well done too.

Glad you got a good night's rest. Maybe the cold or crud is on the way out.
Big hugs,
Lorraine

Teri said...

I should have known....only you could make mushrooms so beautiful. And I expect we are going to see that beautiful sky in a painting one of these days.

Timaree said...

Nice mushrooms!

Cristina Dalla Valentina said...

They are so beautiful, Lin!