Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Field of Snow


Field of Snow
Originally uploaded by linfrye
1/8 Sheet
Arches 140#CP

NO -- NO -- no snow here -- but a return to cold this morning - sufficient enough to leave ice on my car that needed to be scraped before I drove to work ---

Yes, our flowers are still abloom -- but I thought I'd post some paintings I did earlier this winter but didn't get a chance to post! LOL

BUSY BUSY time this week -- meeting upon meeting upon meeting. I got home last night with enough energy to paint a quick image - but the weeks of intensity are beginning to catch up with me and I'm heading to bed earlier than normal. Not a bad thing, just not a lot of time after a long work day to paint. Thank heavens for weekends! LOL

Hope your day is WARM!!

4 comments:

Teri said...

Beautiful wintery scene Lin.

Joan said...

Brrrrrrrrrrrr! Lovely chilly look to this, Lin! I don't know how you keep up with your hectic schedule. Just think, you're more than halfway through the week and the weekend isn't far away. Take a deep breath and enjoy the day!

Lorraine said...

What a terrific combination of the last of the fall color along with the first of the winter snows! Wonderful. I love it.
And I love that bit of fence and the posts -- and those creaky old trees. I can just tell they are shivering in their long johns!!

Sorry that life is so hectic for you. Wish you could paint all day!
Big hugs,
Lorraine

jsicignano2.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful snow scene. My goodness, I had not idea that you are so busy. Lin, you are such an inspiration.