Friday, June 08, 2012

Me Discussing My work

Me Discussing My work by linfrye
Me Discussing My work, a photo by linfrye on Flickr.

Clayton Visual Arts
Reception 6 7 12

What an INCREDIBLE night! The art reception at the Clayton Visual Arts showcased 18 of my paintings along with another North Carolina artist, Jo Lee Tucker. Here I am addressing the more than 50+ attendees.

Paintings sold, new work commissioned, and I went home in a daze from the night, the joy, and the deep, heart-felt appreciation and gratefulness for such a moment. I was truly humbled.

I sincerely thank the folks at Clayton Visual Arts for the awesome opportunity and event. What an amazing blessing!


(My dear husband apologizes for the blurry shots -- it was a busy night! LOL)

6 comments:

Patti G. said...

LIN, of course CONGRATS, your talents abound and your wonderful works of art are priceless!
Just wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs,Patti

Teri said...

CONGRATULATIONS LIN! Fabulous and so well deserved'!!!!!!!!!!!

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Congratulations... you look fabulous... as do your paintings.

Lorraine said...

Oh Wow; What a wonderful evening this was for you my very talented friend. I am so glad to see that as each day goes by, more and more people become acquainted with your gorgeous artwork. You've worked so hard and now you deserve to reap the rewards.

Thank Charles for the photos. It was great to see you, the attendees and your wonderful art.

My heart is singing for you!
big hugs,
Lorraine

Joan Tavolott said...

Congratulations!!!! I looks like a wonderful show...and sales too! I can easily see why your paintings sell and create so much interest.

Have a great weekend!

Scott Henderson said...

Congratulations LIN! Looks like a wonderful evening and some great work.