Saturday, June 02, 2012

Sunshine Lavender Festval

Sunshine Lavender Festval by linfrye
Sunshine Lavender Festval, a photo by linfrye on Flickr.

A GLORIOUS day -- low 70s, music provided, wonderful crowds, another incredible day! My paintings inventory has gotten low!! LOL I could have sold a dozen of my tee-shirts today!

And to top it off - lavender chicken salad, pineapple tea, lavender cupcakes, AND -- a double scoop of lavender ice cream chocolate and vanilla!!!

YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A special thanks to my dear husband who helped set up, helped with answering the many questions, helped arranged the paintings, talked to folks about my work and upcoming classes, and made the event more pleasurable. He is a blessing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your tee shirt and seeing your setup and all the people checking out all your amazing art is so wonderful. I'm soon to be in my first gallery show here in Taos, New Mexico and I hope to have people flocking around too. You are so inspiring.
peace n abundance,
CheyAnne
www.cheyannesexton.etsy.com