Sunday, April 12, 2015

Lotopetalum



Journal -

Feeling so much better.  Outside it's 70F and sunny.

C takes me for a walk at the GAP (nice walking path at our athletic park), and it was crowded since a baseball game was going on.  So we had to park in the grass.  I walked the 50 feet or so and what that did was make me bend my knee -- just the kind of exercise I'm encouraged to do.

After the walk, we sat outside on the porch and I sketched some of the blooming plants that I can see.  This loropetalum is chock-ful  pf blossoms - so bright!  And those dang violets are everywhere!!!  Yes, the pollen is heavy and covers everything ... my seat was a wonderful 'yellow' .....! LOL

Thank you all for your well wishes.  I'm improving slowly - and walking most of the day without the walker.  Pain ever present but manageable.

Hope you have a great Sunday!

No comments: