Sunday, March 24, 2019

Journal - Fountain at Columbia Square - Savannah GA


Journal - Savannah, GA - Workshop with Shari Blaukopf. What a marvelous 3 days with Shari -- wonderful instructor and FABULOUS place to sketch. I haven't finished all the sketches I started - but here is one that I completed there. We sketched the fountain at Columbia Square. The lesson was a limited palette using 3 primaries ... I used Permanent rose, quin. gold and Prussian blue. This was my 2nd attempt as my first turned into mud! LOL Shari's demo did NOT include ink -- but I love line so I added ink to my final sketch.

2 comments:

Joan Tavolott said...

This is a beauty!!! I hope you will finish the other sketches. I would love to see them.

Laura said...

I agree! This is lovely and I'm looking forward to seeing the others as well. Thank you for sharing.