Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Busy Time!


There's been precious little time for sketching over the last week. My mom was up from Florida visiting, I babysat my grandson, Nicholas (which meant less than five hours of consecutive sleep each night over the last week), we drove to SC to visit my daughter, we helped prepare food for 12 adults and 6 children under seven, drove home, did all our household chores in one day, and returned to just as busy a work schedule.

I did manage a few practice sketches, but I'm anxious to return to the Everyday Matters challenges. Maybe this weekend. Along with holiday preparations, shopping, and journal entries and updates for my grandchildren and daughter.

Meantime, with all the rushing around and busyness, I've come down with another sinus infection, making my energy level as low as my resistance.

Ah, well, 'Tis the season!

No comments: