Saturday, July 03, 2021

Travel Journal - Ledge Creek Trail #1 - The Pond


 


Travel Journal - Last of the sketches -- Ledge Creek Trail #1 - The pond. I always find it a bit sad to end a trip, and this one, in particular had so many highlights, it was especially difficult to head back home for doctor appointments .... Looking back on my journal, though, brings back so many terrific memories, that I am ever grateful for taking (or finding, or making) the time to write and sketch along the journey ...

5 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Lin this is the perfect sketch to end this part of your travels. Such a beautiful painting. Hope you have a good week and are out traveling again soon. Hugs!

Joan Tavolott said...

Thanks for taking us on the trip with you. I enjoyed it!!

Sketchbook Wandering said...

I don't seem to be able to leave comments today...but just in case: Beautiful painting. Yes, the end of a trip, a mix of memories, longing...

Sketchbook Wandering said...

Lin, How are you? Have you been sketching? Traveling? I was gone from Blogger for awhile. All best wishes to you! Rita, Sketchbook Wandering

Sketchbook Wandering said...

Lin, just stopping by since I got your dear note. .Love, Rita