My first tagging!!! And sweet Linda did it!
Four Jobs I've Had:
1. field botanist and curator of a herbarium
2. wild food instructor (how to identify and cook wild plants)
3. magazine editor
4. special events coordinator for an island resort
Four Movies I can Watch Over and Over
1. Lady and the Tramp
3. Under the Tuscan Sun
4. Sound of Music
Is my Pollyana showing yet?
Four Places I've Lived
1. Bad Windsheim, Germany
2. Brooklyn, NY
3. Charleston, SC
4. Chapel Hill, NC
Four TV Shows I Love .... errrr... WATCH errr .... sometimes
1. Carol Duvall (HGTV)
2. The Olympics
3. The News
4. I really don't watch much TV -- those listed are the few exceptions!
Four Places I've Vacationed
1. Sicily, Italy
2. Big Sky Montana
3. Asheville, NC
4. Wilmington, NC
Four of My Favorite Dishes
1. Veal Piccata with Lemon and Peppers
3. Seafood Pasta Alfredo
4. Did I mention I love pasta dishes??
Four Sites I Visit Daily --- ONLY FOUR??? Because I just ADORE their work, their spirit, their generosity, and their continued support:
1. Quotidian Curiosities - because I love her watercolors and the way she eagerly tries new things
2. lilypily daze - because I love her spirit, her work and our shared grandparenthood
3. Teri's Painted Daisies - because she is one adventuresome and kind soul whose work pushes me to try new things
4. Laurelines - because I LOVE her colors and looseness of line and thematic sketches
Four Places I Would Rather Be Now
Did I mention that I want to go back to Italy??? LOL
Four Bloggers I Am Tagging because they've been so kind to me:
4. Kamuela - because we share this 'keep at it' journey together.