Saturday, February 04, 2006

Oxford Pergola


Yesterday while my car was being inspected, I walked a few blocks to the Oxford Men's Garden and sat across from the pergola there. I like the way this came out even though my perspective from the roof upward isn't quite right since I failed to capture the underside of the roof. But considering my lines are 'almost' there for the rest of it -- I'm thrilled! And I can add this sketch to the EDM challenges since it's one of the landmarks of our small town!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Lin this is charming!

Anonymous said...

What a fun drawing, Lin! Perspective IS tricky on something like that, but this is really nice...

Anonymous said...

What a nice drawing, Lin! It reminds me of soft, summer evenings... looking at the stars... holding hands...