Thursday, February 23, 2006

You know it's almost Spring by Rebecca's Flowers


Every time I visit the B&B I frequent, there is a fresh bouquet of flowers on Rebecca's tables. If you know anything about flowers, you can tell what season we're in, or about to be in, just by the flowers in her many beautiful vases.

This week, her blue vase was sporting her remaining carnations of Valentine's Day and numerous fully-blown daffodils from her awesome landscaping.

I can't wait to see what she'll be featuring NEXT week!

3 comments:

Terri said...

I can't wait either! You did such a terrific job with these, particularly with the daffodils. Gorgeous Lin. :o) Can you believe some of my spring flowering bulbs are shooting already?? They flower in late winter here, but it still amazes me to see them shooting in late Summer. Actually I can feel Autumn in the air already. Guess I'll be drawing falling leaves next. :o) I'll just have to enjoy flowers through you won't I?!

Anonymous said...

Lin, this is lovely. I'm a gardener and flower lover like you, as you know. One of my favorite places in the world is the NC Arboretum--is that your arboretum?? Let's meet in March and draw trees together !

no one said...

Wow lin, you've done some really wonderful sketches in the last couple of weeks! This one is particularly beautiful.