Monday, January 29, 2007

Sage Candle


Sage Candle
Originally uploaded by linfrye.
Another busy day yesterday. Spent a good portion of it working on values again and cleaning some of the hudreds of family photos off my computer and putting them on DVDs. My computer at home has slowed down to a crawl, so I thought I'd try to remove items from its memory in hopes of the speed and efficiency increasing.

We also had the grands last night for a visit and dinner ... and hence, a quick pen and watercolor done in poor light waiting for the computer to write yet one more DVD!

I am so missing sufficient time to devote to my art study! This SHOULD be the last insane work week for a while! (Says she with fingers crossed!)

7 comments:

Patti G. said...

Great sketches Lin!!!!!! I am enjoying this whole page! the candle is great, but one of my favorites is the TREE down the way! All the tulips, and flat iron etc. are all wonderful too! You are amazing doll! Keep it up!!!!
Hugs,
Patti

Brenda Yarborough said...

I LOVE yankee candles! You've done a great little sketch/color of this one. Graphics certainly do take up a whole lot of disc space - hopefully your time and effort will pay off and you'll be running at light speed again.

Claudia said...

Lin, you are so right!- I also feel r e a l l y bad when i don't have enough time to draw!-
By the way...very nice drawings, especially these roses and the tulip!!!

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

HEY LIN...Thanks for posting...very NICE wc sketches....HOW do you keep up my dear...you make me dizzy you are so busy...I know its all the exercise you get...all the energy from it:>

Anastasia said...

Lovely sketches Lin!! You seem so busy....

Penny said...

I know how you feel Lin, sketching every day and trying to fit everything else in. lovely sketches, I have several flat irons but I have to say i have never used one!

Jana Bouc said...

This is a charming drawing. I sure hope you're right about work letting up!