Thursday, April 02, 2009


Originally uploaded by linfrye
Today is my dear friend Lorraine's birthday. She asked me ages ago for a watercolor of her cat, Nick, and so here it is, dear heart .... ENJOY!!!

May this birthday be your very best!!!

Hugs to you!!!


Anonymous said...

Thank you so much my dear friend. You have made my day so special and I will treasure my original painting of Nickie always!!!
This is the strangest thing. Every day I have been able to access your painting along with your wording and today the painting will not appear. It works on my husband's computer but was slow. Of course I have the REAL thing to enjoy on my wall and I love love love love it. Can you tell I love it????
With deep gratitude for your kindness and talent,
Hugs and Love,

Teri C said...

What a sweet gesture Lin. I know she loves it.

Happy birthday Lorraine!!

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday, Lorraine!

What a wonderful gift you've given Lin... as always, a beauty!

Joan said...

Happy Birthday, Lorraine!!! Lin, you did a great job on the cat...super fur job!!