Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Peach Azalea


Peach Azalea
Originally uploaded by linfrye
It was yet another busy, intense day with severe thunderstorms and rain on and off until late evening. Paperwork after the plant sale continues to multiply, and I suspect I could plant a tree a day for the rest of my life, and still not make up for all the paper I generate! SIGH

Anyway, this peach azalea is from my home. I haven't planted a lot of azaleas (contrary to most southern gardens!!! LOL), since I find their blossoming, though glorious in the spring, is too short-lived. Nonetheless, the few I do have give our humble home a really festive look this time of the year.

We've got tours planned for two different groups today, a bit of rain expected, and meetings and paperwork -- sigh!

May we all have a moment today to stop and smell the roses!! ME TOO! LOL

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Your azaleas are lovely, Lin!

I hope you do find a few minutes to rest and enjoy your beautiful surroundings!

Teri said...

It is so soft and beautiful Lin!

Joan said...

Lovely job on the azaleas!!! Wonderful colors in this! I love when they begin to bloom, but they are gone so fast!!!

Robyn Sinclair said...

Beautiful, Lin. Your watercolour flowers seem to grow out of the end of your brush.

Are you counting the days?