Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Flowered Fence


Flowered Fence
Originally uploaded by linfrye
Daily Practice
Journal

This sketch is a combination of several images --- I LOVE the flowered fence - reminds me of warm weather! LOL and the house and mountain are from images I have of Italy ... so I suppose the entire work is my dream place ... Italy with flowers and sunshine! LOL

Busy day yesterday -- busier today with a late night workshop. We're in for more rain with the possibility of snow --- my gracious, folks around my neck of the woods can't remember EVER having so much snow in one winter!

Meanwhile, I'll dream of warm weather, sunshine, Italy ... and leisure ...

Hope your day is great!

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Even prettier than yesterday's scene. I love the flowers in the foreground. And the combination of colors in the painting are perfect!

Light dusting of snow here today too; Brr -- after 50+ temp. on Sunday, winter is back!

Stay well,
Lorraine

Teri said...

Beautiful and serene and oh so springy!!

Sandy said...

I recognize the Tuscan element and who does not Love a fence full of flowers, Just Gorgeous!

Joan said...

You are so good at using your imagination for scenes. This is so light filled and lovely!!! I love the flowered fence!!!

Have a great day! We are having mild, misty/drizzly weather today. I guess it is better than snow!