Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
Originally uploaded by linfrye
Daily Practice
Journal

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I'm sending my gratitude and love to my family and dear friends here on this day of hearts and flowers.....

I painted this earlier this week and happened to have it on my travel file disk.

The flowers can't match the wonderful surprise of the real thing yesterday from C ... that man is so sweet! We're surrounded by some beauties I hope to get to paint.

But, dang it all, my daughter and I fell into bed last night feeling odd .. Yep, Riley has been so generous and shared her stomach bug. It's been a long night and the day wil be equally long.

I understand from my son that his children had it too so it must be one of those things going around.

I'm off to lie down a bit before the children arise .. and to see if I can settle my system.

Happy Valentine's Day! Share the GOOD things! LOL

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Beautiful Beautiful Bouquet Lin. And loving Valentine wishes to you and yours. And especially wishes for quick recovery for all of you with "the thing that's going around." So nice of your grands to share LOL.

And hug Charles for me for your beautiful flowers. He is a sweetie. Stay home and rest on Monday and don't share with your colleagues and students!!

Hugs and Love dear friend,
Lorraine

jsicignano2.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful! Feel better, and Happy Valentines Day to you also.

Teri said...

It is an absolutely gorgeous painting!!

Feel better soon.

Joan said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Sorry to hear you've caught that bug going around. This is lovely...just the perfect spring colors for today!!

Try to rest up and feel better!

Elaine Akers said...

Lin...your flowers are beautiful. Happy Valentine's Day to you to, and I hope that you are feeling better.
Elaine

Marilyn said...

Truly beautiful. Feel better soon.