Thursday, February 25, 2010

Violet Sailing


Violet Sailing
Originally uploaded by linfrye
Daily Practice
Journal

After a 16 hour day and more than 10 hours of teaching, I fell into bed last night. I managed to sketch a bit, but didn't finish my painting. This was done several weeks ago ....

We managed to dodge the snow for the moment, and had instead a steady cold, grey rain. We worked outdoors in that mess, and fortunately, the weather didn't hinder our workshop participants.

I've another few meetings and our weekly 'Plant a Row' teaching this morning -- then I'm heading for some needed rest and that magic word -- Home!

Take care!

3 comments:

Teri said...

Wow, this just glows!!!

Lorraine said...

Ooh so brooding; I love the colors!!!

Whew girl, you must be exhausted. Be careful driving home tonight and get lots of rest this weekend.

We got the snow you didn't get. When WILL spring really come???
Hugs,
Lorraine

Joan said...

That sky is just delicious!!! I love it!!

Luckily I think we will have mostly rain from the storm, followed by a bit of slushy snow tonight.

Stay warm and dry!