Saturday, February 16, 2008

Farmhouse in the Snow


Farmhouse in the Snow
Originally uploaded by linfrye
Last Thursday, we had a bit of rain -- and the rain barrels we added at the Arboretum worked beautifully! But here at home, 80 miles north of where I work, we had SNOW -- just a bit, but enough that when I got home on Friday, there were some bits of white in the fields. Darn -- I missed it! LOL

So I decided to paint another snow scene to remember that we did have a BIT of it!

(Image provided by a photograph -- my house isn't nearly as large!! LOL)

2 comments:

Teri said...

What a lovely view! You live THAT far from work?!! wow!

Lorraine said...

What a lovely scene. Reminds me of Vermont! Our snow is now gone after two days of sun but it was soft and lovely while it lasted (and I didn't have to get out in it.
Nice job!
Hugs,
Lorraine