Friday, August 15, 2008

My Weekend Date!


My Weekend Date!
Originally uploaded by linfrye
I guess it had to happen sometime .. I needed a bit of strength, grit and determination by my side ... and I suppose Mr. 409 is going to be my 'mate' for the weekend ... but I think C will understand -- I think he's taken up with Ms. Windex ....

Back home and the painters are almost done. But four rooms are in quite a disarray -- well, big mess, actually, and before I dare put back the first appliance, our 'dates' are going to get a thorough work-out. Us too, I'm afraid.

So we'll be a tad busy 'double-dating' this weekend ... Hope the children understand ... !!! lol

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute; you are so creative in so many ways. The drawing is really good too!!!
Good luck. I know you'll love it when it's done.
Hugs,
Lorraine

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

Clean is always a good thing isn't it? Great sketch Lin.

Deb said...

Oh I don't envy you in the least, lol......but I like your clean sketch!

Joan said...

Nice sketch...a bit different for you! I don't envy your task a bit. Good luck getting things back in order quickly!

Teri said...

Now that is the kind of double date that will keep you out of trouble :) But I know you will make it a fun time.

Clare said...

Thanks for the giggle!
Good,(clean),;0) Sketch.