Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sky and Land


Sky and Land
Originally uploaded by linfrye
Daily Practice

A VERY quickly done sketch to continue my daily practice despite all the scrubbing, bending, twisting, mopping, dusting, tossing, deciding after the painters finally left yesterday afternoon.

The largest room is about finished, including its 3 closets, and dozen cabinets -- now to move onto the other 3 rooms -- far less to do other than mopping, more tossing, and a bit of scrubbing. Good thing, too, I'm mighty sore! LOL But the squeeky-cleanness, less cluttered look sure is uplifting and keeps me pressing on!

We've had a bit of rain -- and I'm hoping that today too will continue with more of it -- keeps me focused and despite the chores, a bit restive with its quiet moodiness...

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Teri said...

It is such a simple restful scene, completely opposite of your life right now :)

Joan said...

I like the movement of the clouds in this one!!! It will take your mind off the cleaning and restoring of your belongings. Have a good weekend!

Deb said...

This is so lovely, Lin. Fantastic clouds!