Saturday, August 09, 2008

Sun through the Fog


Sun through the Fog
Originally uploaded by linfrye
I was going through some of my sketchbooks and ran across this one that I never posted .... so I thought, with the fog outside my window this morning, I'd post it, even though I painted it months ago.

Still busy -- but did manage to practice a sketch or two yesterday. Today's a paint-out and though I'm truly tired, we're heading out and hoping that some new scenery, friends and a day out of doors will give us some energy!

It's supposed to be in the 80sF today -- now THAT would be a welcome change! Have a good one!

5 comments:

Joan said...

Lin - This is lovely!!! I always love the rays coming through the fog. I call them "hands of God." Have fun painting!!!

Teri said...

I love the way the light is coming through here. Beautiful. Isn't it fun to find a painting that you never posted?! I do that also.

Deb said...

This is truly beautiful, Lin...like an outdoor cathedral.

Anonymous said...

Made me want to visit North Carolina. I like the way you used your light- so intriguing

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

This is absolutely beautiful. Full of atmosphere and mystery.