Friday, August 08, 2008

Xeric Garden


Xeric Garden
Originally uploaded by linfrye
Daily Practice

Though my garden isn't especially designed for xeric (dry) conditons, I thought I'd use my daily practice to sketch one -- especially since we're still hoping for more rain. Though there were spotty showers yesterday, I think I counted 16 drops on my window -- sigh.

I'm still enmeshed in writing as my work-related projects are taking longer than estimated ...so I'll be scarce again.

This weekend we ready the house for painting next week, so there'll be lots of disruption in terms of finding a place to cook in the kitchen or finding a place to sit in the living room ... I'm just looking forward to having it all 'refeshed" oh yes -- and DONE!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Hmmm, I could use this in Arizona. It is so lovely. Maybe you all need to get together and do a rain dance :)