Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dreaming of Woodland Wildflowers

And Wishing I could be there today ...

Instead, I'm off to work and missing the skating birthday party for Nick -- sigh .. It'll be fun for the kids though - nothing like flying on wheels to the rhythm of song ....

It's gotten mighty cold here, though snowless, and I'm beginning to dream of warmer days and the colors of flowers ...

It'll be a late, long day for me, so I'll be off the computer until late tonight or tomorrow when I can check on all the incredible, inspirational artwork you so generously share ...

Have a warm, wonderful day -- and Happy 4th Birthday, Nick!

4 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I like the way the light filters through the trees through the flowers.

Don't work too hard today.

squawmama said...

Morning Lin.... Love the painting and the little flowers in it... Sorry you missed your little guys birthday... Hope your day goes well...

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Teri said...

What a beauiful place to take a walk. Love those bits of color and flowers.

Joan said...

You did a super job on this, Lin!!! I love the colors and the red wildflowers. Ah...to have spring would be lovely. We have light snow right now and the propect of 4-5 more inches and ice tonight! Sorry you had to miss the birthday party!!!