Monday, October 04, 2010

Cabin in the Woodlands - on Masa

9" x 12"
Arches 140#CP
Masa Paper

The days are cooling and after the rains and summer of drought some of our trees have already lost all their leaves. The crapapple in my front area is already bare of both fruit and its leaves. This image is from one of the small farms nearby.

We took a long walk in the pleasant weather yesterday marveling at how some of the trees are already yellow, others still holding their green and others like the dogwoods, fading to dull red. I think with the cool nights this week we'll see more color...

Today and tomorrow we install 1200 bulbs to finish a landscape project, and later this week take a group on another tour ...

I hope your week is grand!

3 comments:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Lovely rosy glow to this fall landscape... You've mastered this MASA paper it appears.

Lorraine said...

Wow you are really great with the Masa paper. This is a gorgeous fall scene and I love all the colors and the texture. I'm planning on trying this with my NAMI students during one of the classes this month. You have inspired me!!!
Hugs,
Lorraine

Teri said...

This is a wonderful view and landscape Lin. You are doing wonders with that paper.